Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Well hello 2011

I don't know about all of you, but I am feeling a little rushed by the New Year. Don't get me wrong, I am excited to start out fresh and am looking forward to all the new and wonderful things to come. But I feel like (outside of all things Persephone) I was just getting around to making the most of 2010. I was starting to get more sleep, playing volleyball at least twice a week, following through on my projects (i.e. this blog) then it was Christmas, we took a little trip to New York, and then BANG it's 2011!

Sheesh. While I am busy trying to get rid of this dang cold I picked up in New York, 2011 is already barreling ahead. So, before February smacks me in the face I figure its time to get things rolling...

I have never been big on New Year's resolutions, but I do like to make lists and plan. So, here is my to do list for 2011:
  • Spend as much quality time as possible with my beautiful little girl and wonderful husband
  • Eat better and stay active (getting in as much volleyball as possible)
  • Keep up my blog, striving for a post a day (already behind on this one), and
  • Focus on one main hobby
I think I mentioned before that I have many interests, but have real trouble following through or sticking with any one in particular. Over the last couple years, these interests have included crochet and knitting, ceramics, photography, and sewing projects (which I bought all the supplies for but never started). Not that I think there is anything wrong with having many interests or hobbies, but this year I want to focus on just one (more about this later).

So, what are your plans for 2011?

1 comment:

  1. I like all of your plans! I need to come up with a list too. I think mine will be something like this:
    1. Take my girls out for more adventures - camping, Wisconsin, car shows, all kinds of stuff.
    2. Get back into shape (at least the shape I was in before baby)
    3. Better meals at home - or meal planning
    4. Enhance a few things with COUTURE BOOK and sell a ton of books :)
    5. Work on the HotRod

    xoxo,
    -D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...