Saturday, January 15, 2011

2011 Calendar

In my New Years post I mentioned that one of my goals for this year is to focus on one hobby. The reason I want to concentrate on just one is so that I can actually follow through and complete my projects and hopefully be proud of my accomplishments at the end of the year. So, this year I decided to focus on photography.

My first photography project for the year is actually a present for my hubby. His birthday is this month and I wanted to get him a new calendar. I decided that I wanted to make him a photo calendar with pictures of our daughter. I used pictures taken from each corresponding month in 2010. I thought it would be nice to be able to look back at her from the previous year and see how much she has changed.

Unfortunately, my hubby found out about the calendar (spying over my shoulder one day) so it will not be a surprise. The good news is that I can share it with you now instead of waiting for it to be printed. Here are just a few of the months...




2 comments:

  1. Aww Truc. Thanks so much! That means a lot coming from you because I have always admired yours!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...