I love how the holidays bring family and friends together. This week I was lucky enough to get a visit from some of my favorite people in the whole world! In preparation for the visit I actually got dressed up, which I hardly ever do anymore, and I have to say it felt really good.
My gals showed up looking especially classy, but unfortunately I was so excited about spending every second catching up that I didn't take very good pictures.
Luckily, I happened to get a couple of nice pictures of my dear friend Alham and wanted to share them because I thought that she just looked so perfectly festive and lovely.
Alham always keeps things simple with the best little dresses and cute but practical shoes. She also does the best rendition of "I have a little turtle" that I have ever heard.
Since I didn't get very good pictures of her outfit, I thought I would rebuild it...
All these pieces can be found at www.modcloth.com







No comments:
Post a Comment