Hi there and welcome to I Like Ruffles! It has been a goal of mine for some time now to start a blog. I mulled over the focus of my blog and made up lots of excuses before finally deciding that I just needed to get started (focus or not). My biggest motivation has been one of my closest friends, Kasey Collins, who recently started the "little" blog. It is the sweetest thing and has lots of great decorating ideas. So, following in her footsteps, here is my go at a place to talk about all the things I like and love. I hope you enjoy it.
And now for your viewing pleasure... my daily source of inspiration, Persephone



Love, love, love!!! Thank you for saying that. You and yours are inspiring to me. So happy to be friends and now fellow bloggers! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest little girl I've ever seen!! Where did you get her?
ReplyDelete