Friday, December 16, 2011

This and That: Christmas time

I have been a little absent from the blog lately for a variety of reasons. I have some new projects keeping me quite busy. Specifically, our new/old house, a little something that I hope to share with you all in the coming months and (of course) the holidays.

Anyhoo, a little birdie told me that someone (who is not in my immediate family) really likes my blog and is anxious to see a new post. Hearing that made my day and inspired me to put a little something together. So, here is a little bit of this and that...the Christmas edition.

This perfectly decorated mantel is so pretty.  I must find me some bottle brush trees just like these!


This would be the perfect way to tour the neighborhood during the holidays.


This DIY project was supposed to happen last year...and then this year...it didn't. Oh well, there's always next year!


This little ornament, another DIY project to add to my list...


This is just pretty and makes me want to celebrate


This is the perfect holiday dress. 


This is sweet and is a great idea for a holiday card.


This would be delicious and quite the accomplishment for a novice like me


and that poor kitty! You can torture yours too, buy it here. XOXO

1 comment:

  1. When ever you'd like to make me some of those cupcakes, I'll be happy to eat them!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...