This was our first Halloween at the new house. We have been so busy that we did not think we would get around to decorating. But, we ended up pulling some things together and I am really glad we did (thanks for your help Auntie Tye-Bo)!
I also ended up making Miss P's costume and was really excited about how it turned out! However, I was really worried that she wouldn't wear it because she would not let me try any of it on her during the construction process. But with a little convincing (i.e. bribing) she put it on and once she was wearing it and hanging with her buddy Nik, she was into it!
This was Miss P's first time trick or treating. She was a natural and surprised us with her endurance and love for candy (just kidding about the second part...duh of course she loves candy)! Miss P trick or treated with her best pal Nik and made it around the entire block! The kids were just so darn cute. I was grinning ear to ear the whole time and was one proud mama. Then afterward, us adults had a little wine around the fire. A great way to end the evening!

















That last shot of her and Super Reader-Nik is so great!!
ReplyDeletecongrats on the new home and what a super cute, cool and creative costume!!!good job momma! :)
ReplyDeleteThis costume is friggin AWESOME!!! She's such a darling you guys!!! Miss you all. sam
ReplyDelete