Monday, May 9, 2011
Rad Nails
I don't know if people are just being nice, but I have received loads of compliments on these nails, including compliments from my boss (a man) and my doctor (also a man). Note: emphasis on man is for the naysayers...namely my hubby. I love them and think they are just plain rad, despite what hubby thinks.
So, not only do these babies look super sweet they are also really easy to do yourself. They are real nail polish strips, but there is no dry time. You just stick them on and file off the edges. They are perfect for the busy mom or anyone who doesn't have the patience to sit around and wait for nails to dry.
These are made by Sally Hansen and come in a variety of designs. I like Kitty Kitty the best, but there is a pretty champagne glitter one (Raise a Glass) and a black lace one (Laced Up) that I may just have to try out next. I picked up mine at Target for $9.99. Kind of pricey to do on a regular basis, but great on occasion. They have lasted about 10 days, but I think they could have lasted longer if I had stayed away from the heavy cleaning and volleyball playing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment