Sunday, May 8, 2011

Palm Springs

Last weekend, the hubby and I decided to take a trip...sans the little one. This was officially our first weekend away and we were definitely worried. But thanks to our good friends and fabulous hosts, we had a wonderful relaxing weekend in Palm Springs. We even decided to stay an extra day!


How about this house and view from the pool! If you think you might want to enjoy this view yourself,  our friends rent this place out. Just send me a note if you are interested.



I know there are lots of pool shots, but this is where we spent most of our time. What do you think of my nails? Pretty cool, huh?!


And because I am a big dork....

1 comment:

  1. Soo much fun! We'll have to take Dave and Ken out sometime soon to thank them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...