Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sneak Peek

I am really excited to share some pictures from the photoshoot I did last weekend. These were shot in old downtown San Pedro and Angels Gate Park for my neighbor's fall collection. Her line is called Wendy Katlen and I love her designs...just look at the detail on that black dress! We are also working on updating her website, so stay tuned to see the full lookbook!
 IMG_4617_2

IMG_4597

IMG_4822

IMG_4779

I met the model, Marissa, at the beach playing volleyball with her dad. Can you believe this girl is only 14 and this was her very first modeling assignment!! She is a natural and was so easy to work with, what a sweetie.

IMG_4880

IMG_4935

IMG_4959

IMG_5018

IMG_5105

IMG_5254

IMG_5420

IMG_5503

IMG_5275

I also have to thank my hubby for being the best assistant ever! We had such a great time, I can't wait to do this again.









2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...