Friday, February 24, 2012

Today I...

Okay friends, I am warning you, get ready for an obnoxious amount of photos. Sorry, I just can't help myself. This was actually a few days ago, but really everyday with Miss P is filled with these moments. I wish I could capture them all! In just a few short weeks Miss P will turn 2 years old. This is how I want to remember her. A sweet, happy, silly little girl who loves to:
  • play with her friends;
  • have dance parties (especially dancing along to Fat Boy Slim's video Praise You);
  • wear dresses (sometimes to bed and often screaming for them as soon as she wakes up);
  • splash in the pool even when it is freezing cold;
  • touch caterpillars and hunt for worms;
  • paint and draw (especially on herself);
  • telling dogs to "sit";
  • help her daddy water the plants;
  • play with her fat kitty Puddy;
  • swing really high;
  • read books, especially ones by Richard Scarry;
  • blow bubbles;
  • take walks around the neighborhood;
  • go to the beach;
  • make mom and dad act out the Princess puppet;
  • take baths;
  • wear tutus and practice her ballerina moves;
  • hide in mom and dad's bed;
  • eat ice cream (especially mint chocolate chip);
  • practice eating with chopsticks (and is surprisingly successful); and
  • pretend to go to the potty so she can use the toilet paper.

IMG_2920
IMG_2921
IMG_2922
IMG_2931
IMG_2935
IMG_2948
IMG_2956
IMG_2957
IMG_3022
IMG_2986
IMG_2966
IMG_2968
IMG_2987
IMG_2988
IMG_3013 copy
IMG_3020
IMG_3015 copy
IMG_3006 copy
IMG_3011 copy

And later on that evening...Nik came back with a much improved crown! He was very proud of his work and wanted Miss P to have it right away. And then they ate some apples. I love these kids!

IMG_1211 copy
IMG_1212 copy
IMG_1221 copy
IMG_1206 copy
IMG_1216 copy

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fabulous photos of the kids - they are great! I LOVE our kids too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is so good!

    When do we get more?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...