This special little playhouse was featured on the Dos Family blog. I love absolutely everything about it, from the little flowers in the window, to the pillows and the solar powered globe that you can bring inside at night! You can see more of Jenny's fantastic pictures and read about the playhouse here. While you are there check out some of Dos Family's other posts. I particularly enjoy their Dos Visits feature.
We are in the process of selling our condo and buying a new home. Our little condo, while we love it, just doesn't have enough outdoor space for Miss P. Our little girl would love nothing more than to spend every waking hour outside. Seeing the great little playhouse above got me thinking about these special kiddo spaces and how great it will be if our new home has enough space to build one for Miss P. Here are a few more for inspiration...


If we end up with some yard space, I'll totally build her one of these!
ReplyDelete