Monday, April 4, 2011

The Cooking Corner: Introduction


My bio says that I like food and even more specifically that I like "eating, not cooking". Well friends, I may have turned a corner and may just need to update my bio. I say "may" because I think I need a little more time to see if this whole thing sticks.

As of last week, I have been making friends with the kitchen and have been diving into my cooking magazines and books to try things I have never tried before. This is a big accomplishment, which is hard to understand unless you know that the most complicated things I have made up until now are egg sandwiches and the occasional batch of chocolate chip cookies.

After a week of cooking I have to say that I am really enjoying it and, if I don't say so myself, doing a pretty darn good job. I have been bragging about my accomplishments on facebook and have had some folks ask about my recipes. So, I thought I would start a new feature on my blog. I am calling it the Cooking Corner and I encourage anyone who reads this blog to submit your own favorite and/or successful recipes with links to pictures if you have them!

I will be posting my recipes from last week as separate posts. If you try them, please let me know how it goes.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...